torsdag 21 juni 2012

First Official TV Commercial: Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea


Verichip Corp. RFID Microchip - First Official TV Commercial from Now The End Begins on Vimeo.


"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind
What did I see can I believe that what I saw
that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my old dreams were they
reflections of my warped mind staring back at me
'Cos in my dream it's always there the evil face that twists my
mind and brings me to despair..................................

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar